For Free Estimates And
Arbor Design has 6 full time Certified Arborist on staff. We also have 4 other employees including our office personnel involved in training for their certification. We provide the most up to date and advanced tree care practices that are available today. Our Safety program is one of the best in the business. Our track record is perfect.
Give us a call or E-mail us today for your free tree evaluation.
* Pruning and Deadwood Removal
* Crown Cleaning, Crown Raising, and Crown Reduction.
* Diseased and Weak Limb Removal
* Storm Damage Restoration and Hazard Limb Removal.
* Building Clearing and View Pruning
* Liquid fertilization plus Mycorrhizae mix done by the soil-root injection method. By far the best on the market.
* Only top of the line, brand name products are used. Such as Doggetts brand fertilizers, Roots Inc. Mycorrhizae mixes,and Mauget Injectors
* Tree Spraying both full cover and Foliar applications.
* Pest and Disease Controls with sprays and injections.
* Direct Tree Sap Injections that have immediate impact.
* Cabling & Bracing done to Arborist Standards by Certified Arborists.
* Non-Conductive COBRA System designed to allow for normal tree growth and added tree security.
* Lightning Protection for valuable trees, and golf course protection zones.
* Pre-Construction Planning. Saving the true value of the property insuring tree survival in most new home and building construction zones.
* Soil & Tissue Testing done by The Ohio State University Department of Agriculture.
* Large and Difficult Tree Removals
* Crane Services
* Storm Damage Emergency Care
* Stump Removal and ground restoration.
* Large Scale Projects
* Apartment and Condo Property evaluations and inspections.
* Tree Management Services Including Complete Tree Inventory Reports. * Municipal Contractors experienced in large scale pruning and removal projects, with over 75,000 tree's trimmed within 8 municipalities.
* Safety Program that insures not only our employees but your employees safety.
* Hard Hats & Safety Glasses that are Mandatory on all properties we walk onto.
* Large list of highly visible clients both Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses around the Tri-State area.
* Winter Discount programs to help with the budget and expense of maintaining a hazard free campus.
* Insect and Disease Control diagnosis and planning.
* New Construction Planning
* Complete Tree Inventory Reports and Inspections
.* Risk Management Reduction and Full Elimination of Risk.
* Apartment and Condo Assessment
* Evaluation of Hazardous Trees
* Tree Loss Valuations with insurance and tax reports.
* Insurance Handling and Advice
Other services we offer nearby include:
|Beech-Mar, Ohio Tree Service|
Beechview Estates, Ohio Tree Service
Bellevue, Kentucky Tree Service
Brent, Kentucky Tree Service
California, Ohio Tree Service
Cold Spring, Kentucky Tree Service
Crestview, Kentucky Tree Service
Dayton, Kentucky Tree Service
Faxon Hills, Ohio Tree Service
Fort Thomas, Kentucky Tree Service
Highland Heights, Kentucky Tree Service
Linwood, Ohio Tree Service
Losantville Triangle, Ohio Tree Service
Mount Adams, Ohio Tree Service
Mount Auburn, Ohio Tree Service
Mount Lookout, Ohio Tree Service
Newport, Kentucky Tree Service
O'Bryonsville, Ohio Tree Service
Peebles Corner, Ohio Tree Service
Pendleton, Ohio Tree Service
|Prospect Hill, Ohio Tree Service|
Rendcomb Junction, Ohio Tree Service
Riverview Heights, Ohio Tree Service
Silver Grove, Kentucky Tree Service
Southgate, Kentucky Tree Service
Stanbery Park, Ohio Tree Service
Sunny Acres, Kentucky Tree Service
Tusculum, Ohio Tree Service
Walnut Hills, Ohio Tree Service
Wilder, Kentucky Tree Service
Wilders, Kentucky Tree Service
Winston Park, Kentucky Tree Service
Woodburn, Ohio Tree Service
Woodlawn, Kentucky Tree Service